[thebigjewel] Cumberland Theatre Is Making Waves! - March 1, 2006

  • From: <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thebigjewel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2006 09:28:33 -0700 (MST)

Welcome to The Big Jewel, where we support local theater as much as the
next man. In this case, the next man could well be named Guffman. This
week we ask you to please put your hands together for Mr. Ryan Murphy. As
his father, a Fuller Brush representative, used to tell him, "You'll be
the death of this salesman yet!"

"Cumberland Theatre Is Making Waves!"

By Ryan Murphy

May 1st, 2006: This is a watershed year for Cumberland Theatre. After five
years of performing in more than 17 venues around the city, we'll finally
have a home to call our own! As of May 20th, 2006, Cumberland Theatre will
be setting up shop at the Barrington Street Bathhouse, the city's former
swimming pool complex! What some might see as an eviction notice, we
choose to see as a brand new start...