[thebigjewel] Corporate Sponsored Proofs for the Existence of God - June 29, 2006

  • From: "The Big Jewel" <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thebigjewel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 10:28:04 -0600 (MDT)

Welcome to The Big Jewel, where our idea of Intelligent Design is a
congressman with no mouth. This week we invited the greatest minds in the
world -- the ones running the most successful transnational corporations
-- to brainstorm some new proofs for the existence of God. If you have any
inclination for deep philosophical thoughts or fiendishly innovative
branding strategies, this one's for you:

Corporate Sponsored Proofs for the Existence of God

By Justin Kahn

1 . The Argument from Design

Imagine that you are walking in the woods when you trip over a rock. You
kick the rock aside, thinking nothing of it.

Now suppose you are walking through the woods and you slip on a finely
crafted timepiece...

You look at it carefully. It is a Rolex. Precision. Craftsmanship.
Timelessness. Reliability...

neilpasricha@xxxxxxxxx