[thebigjewel] Boy, Intercepted - July 21, 2004

  • From: "The Big Jewel" <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thebigjewel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 06:14:22 -0600 (MDT)

The Big Jewel wants you to know that there is no hypochondria like the
hypochondria of a healthy young man. Join new contributor Robert Sudduth
in a navel-gazing exercise in ersatz terror called:

"Boy, Intercepted"

by Robert Sudduth

As I write this, I?m convinced that I have pink eye. To me, this is as
horrific a thought as sitting through a screening of an Olsen Twins movie.
The numerous internet sites that I?ve been to so far say that pink eye
isn?t life-threatening, a myth that I am certain my life will debunk.
"What a horrible ending," they?ll sniffle at my funeral. "To think that
poor boy spent his last few days on this earth looking like he took 32
consecutive bong hits"...

To subscribe or unsubscribe from this email list please email
list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with your request.