[thebigjewel] Bill Walton Helps You Open A Chase Free Checking Account - March 7, 2007

  • From: "The Big Jewel" <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thebigjewel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2007 18:29:51 -0700 (MST)

Welcome to The Big Jewel, where laughter is a way of life -- or,
sometimes, a way of death. It all depends on how we're feeling. This week
we're feeling good because we have a new piece by Greg Boose:

Bill Walton Helps You Open A Chase Free Checking Account

By Greg Boose

Welcome back to Chase Bank here on Ashland and Roscoe. Truly great to have
you with us on this beautiful Wednesday morning. This branch is not only
one of the best branches in the city, but it's quite possibly one of the
best branches in the entire history of the world. You've just witnessed a
spectacular display of customer service up at the teller window with
Barbara, and now I will show you the superb benefits of a Chase Free
Checking account. Goodness gracious alive. It doesn't get any better than
this...