[thebigjewel] Belated Replies To Brad Welch, Circa 1983 - January 28, 2009

  • From: "The Big Jewel" <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thebigjewel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 06:39:31 -0700 (MST)

Welcome to The Big Jewel, where we say, "Bully for you, Mot Trablett!" Mr.
Trablett blesses our home page for the first time this week, and the bully
for him is apparently a real piece of work named Brad Welch. We sincerely
hope this is pure fiction, but if not, we hope even more sincerely that
Brad Welch doesn't come looking for us:

Belated Replies To The Inquiries And Statements Of Brad Welch, Circa 1983

By Mot Trablett

"Hey, did you forget to wipe your butt?"

Actually no, I did not forget to wipe my butt. As a nine-year-old, I
already have a good amount of butt-wiping under my belt (so to speak) and
have the routine pretty well down. Your implication, I take it, is that I
stink, which is likely the case. But considering that we are boys in a
third-grade gym class, this is not a distinguishing characteristic, i.e.,
we all stink...

neilpasricha@xxxxxxxxx