[thebigjewel] Avril Lavigne: By The Numbers - April 2, 2003

  • From: "The Big Jewel" <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thebigjewel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2003 06:44:43 -0700 (MST)

* Big Jewel regular J. Pinkerton peels back the Rolling Stone covers,
Grammy nominations, and #1 singles to give us all a glimpse at the Avril
Lavigne we haven't seen. Enjoy!

---

Avril Lavigne: By The Numbers
By J. Pinkerton

Number of unique words in 500-word Avril Lavigne song: 100

Title of song: "Complicated"

Number of unique words in 130-word poem "Simplicity" by Robert Service: 92

Average number of unique words "Simplicity"

contains for every unique word in "Complicated": 3.5

Lavigne, on Lavigne: "I'm a skater punk who writes guitar-driven rock."

No. of tracks on Lavigne's Let Go for which she has sole writing credit: 0

On writing guitar-driven rock: "I sit down with a guitar player usually."

For the full breakdown please visit:
http://www.thebigjewel.com/avrillavignebythenumbers/

mail us your request on the back of an autographed picture of Ted Danson
posing with the cast of Becker.