[thebigjewel] Ask Doctor Drummond - March 15, 2006

  • From: "The Big Jewel" <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thebigjewel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 11:54:29 -0700 (MST)

Welcome to The Big Jewel, where the word "doctor" should never appear
except in quotes. This week we continue our ongoing tradition of pieces
containing misguided advice from "doctors":

"Ask Doctor Drummond"

By Helmut Reinhardt

Dear Doctor Drummond: If you ever met anyone who would stay up late to
watch a Jerry Lewis picture on Turner Classic Movies, you have either met
Jerry Lewis or my wife. If the person wore a hybrid wig of porcupine
quills and crabgrass, it was my wife...