[thebigjewel] And Another Message From The LABBA - January 9, 2008

  • From: "The Big Jewel" <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thebigjewel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 10:25:39 -0700 (MST)

Welcome to The Big Jewel, where we are every bit as in love with Beanie
Babies as we once were. When we give our heart away, it stays given. Greg
Boose loves Beanie Babies too. Even more important, he loves the people
who love Beanie Babies:

And Another Message From The LABBA Email List Serve Group

By Greg Boose

Hello Again Everyone,

Sorry...Forgive me again! But as a really quick follow-up email to the
email I just sent out 15 secs ago, I just want to say a few more things...

Number 1 (again): Michael still won't answer his phone so I don't know
EXACTLY when he left the booth or remember if he was wearing cargo shorts
or not...