[thebigjewel] Amendments to the Constitution - July 26, 2006

  • From: "The Big Jewel" <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thebigjewel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 13:14:08 -0600 (MDT)

Welcome to The Big Jewel, where we make sure to take a healthy
constitutional every morning. Speaking of the Constitution, it's not
exactly perfect, is it? In fact, our own Justin Warner recently sat in on
a session of Congress where they passed so many Constitutional amendments
that every representative in attendance was made an honorary Roosevelt:

"Amendments to the Constitution Passed by the 109th Congress, While Drunk"

By Justin Warner

Amendment XXVIII
Marriage in the United States shall be construed only as the union of a
man and an authentic Dukes of Hazzard action figure. All other marriages
are hereby dissolved...