[thebigjewel] A Visit To The Slightly Bitchy Day Spa - January 16, 2008

  • From: "The Big Jewel" <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thebigjewel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 14:26:10 -0700 (MST)

Welcome to The Big Jewel, where we look forward to giving you a complete
facial and pedicure. We also look forward to introducing you to Wendi
Aarons, who makes her debut with us this week. Please don't put any hot
towels on her head right now. She's had enough:

A Visit To The Slightly Bitchy Day Spa

By Wendi Aarons

Hello and welcome to our spa! Did you have a hard time finding us? I only
ask because I notice you're 15 minutes late. No, no, it's fine. Things
happen. I'm sure you didn't MEAN to throw us completely off schedule
today. But no worries. I'll just make one of the new Spanish girls stay
late tonight to wash the loofahs and I'm sure we'll be back on track in
the morning. Just do us a favor and at least call the next time you're
going to be late, OK? That way we won't have to do something inconsiderate
like cancel Mr. Temkin's bi-weekly back wax again...