[thebigjewel] A Letter To New Members Of The Gamma Eta Fraternity - November 28, 2007

  • From: "The Big Jewel" <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thebigjewel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 12:03:47 -0700 (MST)

Welcome to The Big Jewel, where every week is hell week in the fraternity
of man. Normally we don't approve of hazing in our fraternity. If you too
are against senseless torture, then you should avoid this week's piece by
Lincoln Michel. It will bring back many painful college memories:

A Letter To New Members Of The Gamma Eta Fraternity

By Lincoln Michel

Hello all and welcome to your new home. Rest assured we didn't make a rush
to judgment when choosing you! All kidding aside, we here at Gamma Eta are
dedicated to living clean, neat and smart while still having fun, or as we
like to call it: practicing good fratkeeping. Our motto is "Just because
our name is Greek doesn't mean we can't live like Sheikhs" (incidentally,
we are looking for a new motto if you have any suggestions)...