[thebigjewel] A Letter To Layla, My Paper Shredder - March 10, 2004

  • From: "The Big Jewel" <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thebigjewel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 06:58:55 -0700 (MST)

The question The Big Jewel poses to you this week is: Can a man love his
paper shredder? Yes, he can -- if he's Daniel Cox:

A Letter to Layla, My Paper Shredder

by Daniel Cox

Dearest Layla,

When I laid my eyes on you for the first time, as I crumpled and cast
aside the slick and cheery Christmas wrapping paper, I doubted your
significance. After all, you weren't in my list of Christmas desires.
Little did I know my list of Christmas desires would soon be in you...

To subscribe or unsubscribe from this email list please email
list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with your request.