[thebigjewel] A Letter From God To HSBC - January 10, 2007

  • From: "The Big Jewel" <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thebigjewel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 08:32:22 -0700 (MST)

Welcome to The Big Jewel, where our motto is: "When God speaks, we
listen." Which, apparently, is more than can be said for those
knuckleheads at the finance company:

"A Letter From God To HSBC Regarding His No-Interest Loan"

By Ken Krimstein

Dear Sir or Madam,

I have more than a small bone to pick with you regarding the instigation
of the full APR on my no-interest loan for the MacMall purchase I made
earlier this year -- account number 3259-4300-9546-8891. As you know,
MacMall had been touting a special incentive to lure me into upgrading my
computer from a G4 to a G5, or was it a G5 to a G6? I'm not sure, I
usually have people who deal with such matters for me. Dead people, to be
sure. But since they're trying to earn their wings, I find they are very
dedicated and focused on such matters...

neilpasricha@xxxxxxxxx