[thebigjewel] A Brief Conversation With My Hair - April 19, 2006

  • From: "The Big Jewel" <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thebigjewel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 16:55:48 -0600 (MDT)

Welcome to The Big Jewel, where we are doing our best to make sure that
the lost art of conversation remains lost. This week Russell
Bradbury-Carlin returns to us with a piece that will make your hair stand
on end -- unless your hair is so busy conversing with you that it doesn't
notice what you're reading:

A Brief Conversation With My Hair

By Russell Bradbury-Carlin

My Hair has had a career defined by wild extremes. Each highlight, such as
"His First Trip to the Barber," has been followed by failures like "So
This is a Mullet." I am confident that My Hair will have lots to say in
what is his first opportunity to speak out publicly. Welcome, My Hair.
Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule...