[the_posthumans] Re: Instant Jam Sessions @ Royal Academy Of Arts, Denmark

  • From: .kspr <kspr@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: the_posthumans@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 22:33:16 +0100

Hello Brenden - I too have big interest in improvisation and I am the
founder of the Enchanted Nara Ensemble, an improv freejazz/experimental
electro-acoustic ensemble. Actually, we are in the studio these days
recording a full length album... Lets see how that turns out. Any
chance I can listen to some of your music? In case you would be
interested in *some* og my music, I believe I have 3 tracks online with
a project of mine, Roberto Pflech.

http://rpflech.cjb.net

It features some of the members of The Enchanted Nara Ensemble.

> perhaps i can provide no other support other than my interest in your
> project.
> i would definitely be interested in your project and would love to
> watch/listen to it every month.
That's really great, indeed!! We would love to broadcast our
experimentos-in-sonica to you every month! Thanks for showing interest!
The next date for another session is 21st of April. If we haven't
figured out how to stream it live, we will record it with a camera and
do as Mark suggested, upload a small mpeg of it.

> so go for it, there are people waiting with open ears across the
> atlantic.
Great! Really appreciated!

All the best -
/.kspr