[the_nexus] [Fwd: Re: TCSS360: JUnit Testing]

--- Begin Message ---
  • From: jasonhen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: Jeff Reed <reedjp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2009 21:42:56 -0800 (PST)
Yes, I do want to see JUnit tests included in the submission.  Take a look at
the project guidelines for milestone3 for directions on including tests.

On Sun, 1 Mar 2009, Jeff Reed wrote:

Hi Jason,

When we submit our final code, do you want the JUnit tests in with the submission? We had brought up a used practice for JUnit testing; where each class has its test conditions and the test can be executed with the the main method, so that each class can run its own tests independently.

Jeff

--- End Message ---