[the_nexus] Re: Final project

Hi all,

looks good, just a few minor tweaks to do.  I'll see if I can do them

if anyone is wanting to run the program as it stands at the moment, you need to go into:
   newviews and run  HomeScreen.
and that should get you going.. make sure you have the database set up

- Jeff

David wrote:
Hey everyone. I got a ton of stuff done. I have all of the minimum
requirements finished as well as one optional. There are a few secondary
features unimplemented (i.e. plug availability is not checked...methods
to check that in the ModelFacade were missing and I ran out of time to
implement them). What I would like from you guys is to come up with some
good scenarios to do in front of the class. I can explain the inner
workings a bit after the presentation if you guys want.

Doug, please remake the databases based on the data in the spreadsheet.
Please make sure to create the ChargeLocation, Driver, and Bookings
databases. I do not know where the code is to do that, but if you can
not find it check the revisions.

If for some reason that does not work out, we will use the data from the
InitialDatabaseData class.

Everyone, please make sure you have all of your Javadocs done. Lastly, I
need someone to go through the SDS documents and update them with what
we have. If you can, generate a new UML from the code. The sequence
diagram for the most part is unchanged (I think). The GUI diagram needs
to be updated to reflect what we got done.

What is implemented:
Home Screen
Login Screen
GC Home
EVD Home
Searching (both from EVD log in and not logged in)
Adding Charge Locations
Viewing/Changing Charge Locations
Viewing Booking Past/Present/All (GC and EVD)
Creating a Booking
Deleting a Booking

I encourage everyone to play with the program to get used to it. If you
want to reset the databases, run the main method in IinitDatabaseData.

If anyone has any questions please call me: (253)219-4635. I will keep
my ringer on.

I am exhausted guys. Good night and good luck!