[the_nexus] FW: Latest task matrix and Milestone 2

  • From: "Christopher Soran" <ducktapeman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <the_nexus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2009 13:55:14 -0800

Does this send?

From: Christopher Soran [mailto:ducktapeman@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, February 15, 2009 1:54 PM
To: 'the_nexus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: FW: Latest task matrix and Milestone 2

Here's the message I sent yesterday.

From: Christopher Soran [mailto:ducktapeman@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, February 14, 2009 3:24 PM
To: 'the_nexus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: Latest task matrix and Milestone 2

Hey team,

I am uploaded the latest task matrix.  I tried to list out all of the things
I think we would need to do to meet the requirements for Milestone 2 and
evenly distribute tasks.  If you have any additional tasks, ideas, or need
something changed, we can discuss that at our meeting tomorrow.  At the
meeting tomorrow, we need to finalize our UML design.  We need to decide
what classes we are going to have, the methods in those classes, and how the
classes are going to interact.  From there we can create the UI and state
diagrams.  We won't know for sure how to detail out the state diagrams until
we have come to a decision on the UML class diagrams and how the classes
will work together.  We also should be updating the SRS as we make these
changes.  I have uploaded a "SRS Change Log" Excel file that we will need to
update when we make changes.  Take a look at the task matrix below before we
meet tomorrow.  Have a good Valentine's day!

Task Matrix

Week of 2-15-09 to 2-22-09

Task

Person

Date Due

Date Completed

Discuss and finalize UML design with group

David

2/15/2009

Discuss and finalize UML design with group

Patrick

2/15/2009

Discuss and finalize UML design with group

Christopher

2/15/2009

Discuss and finalize UML design with group

Jeff

2/15/2009

Add updated fields, classes, and structures into UML after group discussion

Jeff

2/16/2009

Update SRS: Use case summaries and use case details with David and
Christopher

Patrick

3/1/2009

Update SRS: Use case summaries and use case details with  Patrick and
Christopher

David

3/1/2009

Update SRS: Use case summaries and use case details with David and Patrick

Christopher

3/1/2009

Update SRS: Outline, Glossary, Table of Contents, Data Dictionary, Data
Dictionary, Non-Functional requirements, Technology used

Doug

3/1/2009

Write a list of Screen Diagrams needed for the user interface design with
Jeff

Christopher

2/16/2009

Design UML state diagrams and screen navigation diagrams  for User interface
design with Christopher

Jeff

2/22/2009

Design UML state diagrams and screen navigation diagrams  for User interface
design with Jeff

Christopher

2/22/2009

Write a list of Screen Diagrams needed for the user interface design with
Christopher

Jeff

2/16/2009

Write a list of Sequence Diagrams needed for the UML Sequence diagrams and
algorithms with David and Doug

Patrick

2/16/2009

Write a list of Sequence Diagrams needed for the UML Sequence diagrams and
algorithms with David and Patrick

Doug

2/16/2009

Write a list of Sequence Diagrams needed for the UML Sequence diagrams and
algorithms with Patrick and Doug

David

2/16/2009

Detail 1/3 of Sequence Diagrams listed in the list of Sequence Diagrams

David

2/22/2009

Detail 1/3 of Sequence Diagrams listed in the list of Sequence Diagrams

Patrick

2/22/2009

Detail 1/3 of Sequence Diagrams listed in the list of Sequence Diagrams

Doug

2/22/2009

Review all documents and make uniform report to be turned in for Milestone
2.  Print report.

David

2/23/2009

-Christopher Soran