[TextEditor_mcc] Re: type usage in amiga sources

  • From: Jens Langner <Jens.Langner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: texteditor_mcc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2005 09:07:54 +0200

Hello Ilkka,

On Thu, 07 Jul 2005 23:05:58 +0300, Ilkka Lehtoranta wrote:

[...]
> Strange compilers you are using. Cant you all default to GCC2? :-)
> Works  stable and produces identical code ;) Okay, restored and
> committed. CONST CONST_STRPTR is mostly cosmetical.

BTW, Ilkka. Are you finished with your HotkeyString.mcc
modifications/adaptions? Because I want to schedule a final first LGPL
release of BetterString.mcc+HotkeyString.mcc for this weekend if possible.

And how about removing your own HotkeyString.mcc project from sf.net then? I
guess it is more or less time to remove it now that your sources are merged
with Allan's sources.
Perhaps you can make me project admin again and I will contact sf.net for a
removal of the project.

cheers,
jens
--
Jens Langner                                               Ph: +49-351-4716545
Lannerstrasse 1

What happens to the hole when the cheese is gone?
-- Bertolt Brecht