[TextEditor-mcc] Re: cross platform ->AROS

  • From: Thore Böckelmann <tboeckel@xxxxxx>
  • To: texteditor_mcc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 08:14:59 +0200

Ilkka Lehtoranta schrieb:

Btw I am constantly getting this error from your emails:

[Error: Formatting error: Non-hexadecimal character in QP encoding]

I have seen this problem (sometimes, very rarely) with some other users too. I think tyou are using YAM while I am using Pine, it could be good idea to check YAM...

No, not YAM, but ThunderBird :) Take a look at the User-Agent line.

Don't know what's going wrong. I get the same error message when reading the mails with YAM. But I didn't change anything in ThunderBird's configuration recently.

Thore Böckelmann
Rehmerloh, Germany

Bugtracker......: http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?atids1469&group_id5025