[TextEditor-mcc] Re: cross platform ->AROS

  • From: "Gianfranco \"ShInKurO\" Gignina" <sh1nkur0@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: texteditor_mcc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 18:38:09 +0200

Il 24-Apr-2008, Thore Böckelmann scrisse:

> It doesn't really help if you just complain about things not working
> without posting any error messages.
>
> I'll send you a listing of my /usr/local/amiga directory privately.
> This one consists of cross compilers for OS3, OS4 and MOS and is
> working perfectly. Apart from that I only have "/usr/local/amiga/bin"
> in $PATH. All other paths belong to different stuff.

Thanks! For OS4 cross I've resolved the error: directories "include" and
"local" must began with "i"
 and "l" and not with "I" and "L" like on OS4...

For OS3 I suppose it's ok, even if with a my program I receive linking
errors about multiple definitions of "_NewObject" for each object file of
my project, even if my header include file (which I include in each file
.c) in which I include AmigaOS headers includes contains this:

#ifndef __BLABLA
#define __BLABLA
#endif

Now I install cross for MOS and AROS ;-)

--
Bye,
Gianfranco "ShInKurO" Gignina

http://shinkuro.amiga.it