[TextEditor-mcc] Re: cross platform ->AROS

  • From: Thore Böckelmann <tboeckel@xxxxxx>
  • To: texteditor_mcc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 14:46:56 +0200

Gianfranco "ShInKurO" Gignina schrieb:

Following there instructions I'm able to compile helloworld, but it seems
doesn't find sdk os4 (I'm installing first OS4 cross), Shall I insered some
export in .bashrc in addition to that suggested one?

It doesn't really help if you just complain about things not working without posting any error messages.

I'll send you a listing of my /usr/local/amiga directory privately. This one consists of cross compilers for OS3, OS4 and MOS and is working perfectly. Apart from that I only have "/usr/local/amiga/bin" in $PATH. All other paths belong to different stuff.

--
Thore Böckelmann
Rehmerloh, Germany

Bugtracker......: http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?atids1469&group_id5025