[TextEditor_mcc] Re: Welcome!

  • From: Jens Langner <Jens.Langner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: texteditor_mcc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 08 Apr 2005 00:58:44 +0200

Hello David,

On Thu, 07 Apr 2005 20:19:29 +0200, David Rey wrote:

> So here's the mailing list. I have subscribed Jens, Sebastian, Gunther
> and Ilkka. If anyone can provide me with a suitable address for Allan,
> I'll be glad to bring him as well.

Let me first ask him if he really would like to join the mailing list as he
is not Amiga active anymore anyway and I just joined him to the project for
historical reasons.

> As usual the list is "closed subscription" (all subscriptions require
> moderator approval) and it won't accept mail from non subscribed
> addresses. Any other developers who should be here, or if you have any
> problem with the list, please let me know.

Everything seems to work fine. Thank you very much for your service, David!

Jens Langner                                               Ph: +49-351-4716545
Lannerstrasse 1
01219 Dresden                                      Jens.Langner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Germany                                            http://www.jens-langner.de/

When it rains, it pours
-- Zymurgy's seventh exception to Murphy's law