[TextEditor_mcc] Re: Welcome!

  • From: Ilkka Lehtoranta <ilkleht@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TextEditor_mcc <texteditor_mcc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2005 23:28:22 +0300 (EEST)

On Thu, 7 Apr 2005, David Rey wrote:

> Hello all :-)
>

> So here's the mailing list. I have subscribed Jens, Sebastian, Gunther
> and Ilkka. If anyone can provide me with a suitable address for Allan,
> I'll be glad to bring him as well.
>
> As usual the list is "closed subscription" (all subscriptions require
> moderator approval) and it won't accept mail from non subscribed addresses.
> Any other developers who should be here, or if you have any problem with
> the list, please let me know.

Okay. Thanks! :)

And first problems.

I found out that MCP module is not working in MorphOS and found out
dispathcers are not trapped.

I.e. in mcp/library.c in line 75 I changed MUI_CreateCustomClass() to this:

    if((widthslider_mcc = MUI_CreateCustomClass(NULL, "Slider.mui", NULL, 0,
ENTRY(WidthSlider_Dispatcher))))

But this gives me an error because Gate_WithSlider_Dispatcher is undefined
and it is indeed is because it is in Dispatcher.c and gate is static.

Proposals how to do this cleanly?

Another problem arises with mcc/ExportHook.c:

ExportHook.c:299: parse error before `}'
ExportHook.c:299: redefinition of `Gate_ExportHookFunc'
ExportHook.c:298: `Gate_ExportHookFunc' previously defined here

I looked into SDI_hook.h and I think it could be simpler if HookEntry was
used instead of traps? It would work on 68k too on any compiler. In fact
most of compiler or system specific stuff could be removed if HookEntry
was used? But right now ExportHook.c wont compile on MorphOS and with
current trap approach it never will.

  Ilkka

--
www.morphos.de