[TextEditor_mcc] Re: The Demo source diff

  • From: Jens Langner <Jens.Langner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: texteditor_mcc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 11:22:50 +0200

Hi Ilkka,

Ilkka Lehtoranta schrieb:

[...]
> Btw in such small demo app we could also use auto-open feature to open
> libraries but manual opening is ok.

Manual opening is also fine to me because it will teach people on how to
do that and it doesn't hurt.

> Another small note on style consistency, you have
>
> if (GfxBase && MUIMasterBase && IntuitionBase && RexxSysBase){
> /* .... */
> } else P
> /* ... */
> }
>
> while rest of source code goes
>
> if (xxx)
> {
> }
> else
> {
> }

Definitly the last form have to be preferred. Layouting blocks like the
first example is IMHO evil :) So please use the second form.

And BTW: Mathias already has full SVN repository access so he should
IMHo commit it himself so that we can track his changes using the
ChangeLog/CommitLog.

cheers,
jens
--
Jens Langner                                         Ph: +49-351-4716545
Rißweg 27b