[TextEditor_mcc] Re: The Demo source diff

  • From: Ilkka Lehtoranta <ilkleht@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: texteditor_mcc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 12:19:06 +0300 (EEST)

On Mon, 12 Jun 2006, Mathias PARNAUDEAU wrote:

> Hi again
>
> This is the diff of the demo file I promised this morning. I hope it will be
> updated in the repository. A bug was pointing this in our bugzilla.

It looks good so far except:

+#include <amiga-align.h>
+
+#include <libraries/mui.h>
+
+#include <libraries/mui.h>
+#include <libraries/iffparse.h>
+
+#include <clib/alib_protos.h>
+
+#include <proto/dos.h>
+#include <proto/intuition.h>
+#include <proto/muimaster.h>
+#include <proto/exec.h>
+#include <proto/graphics.h>
+#include <proto/rexxsyslib.h>
+
+#include <mui/TextEditor_mcc.h>
+
+#include <default-align.h>

This is bogus. System headers are always properly aligned and you  potentially
misalign structures by this.

libraries/mui.h is included twice.

I will commit patch with these two small fixes later today when I'm  back.

Btw in such small demo app we could also use auto-open feature to open
libraries but manual opening is ok.

Another small note on style consistency, you have

if (GfxBase && MUIMasterBase && IntuitionBase && RexxSysBase){
/* .... */
} else P
/* ... */
}