[TextEditor-mcc] Re: Texteditor on AROS

  • From: "Gianfranco \"ShInKurO\" Gignina" <sh1nkur0@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: texteditor_mcc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 May 2009 11:46:12 +0200

Il 17-Mag-2009, Jens Langner scrisse:

> Hi Gianfranco,
> Gianfranco "ShInKurO" Gignina schrieb:
>> I don't know why this mail is blocked by ml... Now I try to send it
>> with all output pasted into body of mail...
> The problem was/is that there is a size limit for a mail and I think it
> currently is 40KB which your previous mail exceeded.

I've sent this mail even to you and thore, but I believe you haven't
received, I've sent it a day ago:) So have you some sort of filter into
mailbox, or is there some yam problem?

> Well, I am sorry, but the proper way to compile for i386 AROS is to
> call
> make OS=aros-i386
> Just have a look into the Makefile for the proper target names for AROS
> compilations.

:-) ok ok...

> Sorry, but this looks like your are having on old MorphOS SDK. So
> please go and get a more recent one from the morphos developer
> homepage. You can clearly see that because WCHAR is not defined.

Uhm, MDC was closed, where do I find it?

> Again I would say you have an old or outdated OS3 SDK in your cross
> compiler environment for OS3.

And this where do I find it? I've taken all packages on zerohero site...

Gianfranco "ShInKurO" Gignina