[TextEditor-mcc] Re: Texteditor on AROS

  • From: Jens Langner <Jens.Langner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: texteditor_mcc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 May 2009 20:01:59 +0200

Hi Gianfranco,

Gianfranco "ShInKurO" Gignina schrieb:

>>> Ok solved all, except os3 compilation :-/
>> Ok great. So please have a look if the AROS binary works and if not,
>> why? ;-)
>
> Ok ok, here:
>
> if I execute TextEditor_test.debug it goes to segmentation fault at
>
> After to have removed AROS check from NoWinED to use 15.28 TE version, I'm
> able to load NoWinED, but when I try to load a file then AROS goes to
> segmentation fault, here output...
> This happens on AROS hosted on linux...
> :-(
>
> On AROS native on my x86-32 NoWinED loads file, but when I try to scroll it
> trashs all text and after AROS goes to guru...
>

> Please tell me if I can active some other debugs to help you...

Well, you can set the debug env variable to "@all all" via

setenv texteditor.mcc.debug @all all

and then run it again and see what more it output. But I guess what we
need is a stack trace or SegTracker output to find out where and why it
crashes. Unfortunately I can't help you a lot as I don't have any
experience with AROS debugging. But you have to get more out of there
instead of just "Segmentation fault"

regards,
jens
--