[TextEditor-mcc] Re: Texteditor on AROS

  • From: Jens Langner <Jens.Langner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: texteditor_mcc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 May 2009 12:57:50 +0200

Hi Gianfranco,

Gianfranco "ShInKurO" Gignina schrieb:

>>> I don't know why this mail is blocked by ml... Now I try to send it
>>> with all output pasted into body of mail...
>> The problem was/is that there is a size limit for a mail and I think it
>> currently is 40KB which your previous mail exceeded.
>
> I've sent this mail even to you and thore, but I believe you haven't
> received, I've sent it a day ago:) So have you some sort of filter into
> mailbox, or is there some yam problem?

I have received your mail but I haven't had the time to answer it. In
the meantime I increased the maximum allowed size for mails to 100kB.

>> Sorry, but this looks like your are having on old MorphOS SDK. So
>> please go and get a more recent one from the morphos developer
>> homepage. You can clearly see that because WCHAR is not defined.
>>

> Uhm, MDC was closed, where do I find it?

Well, I don't know really. Perhaps Ilkka Lehtoranta can answer that
question. He is also on this list.

>> Again I would say you have an old or outdated OS3 SDK in your cross
>> compiler environment for OS3.
>
> And this where do I find it? I've taken all packages on zerohero site...

Hmm, That's also something I can't really answer. All I know is that it
works fine with the SDK files I have here ;) But I am also not using
zerohero's gcc for AmigaOS3 compilations. I still use the geekgadget
2.95.3 version as this is IMHO the most stable one for m68k compiles.

regards,
jens
--
Jens Langner, Dresden/Germany