[TextEditor-mcc] Re: Texteditor on AROS

  • From: Jens Langner <Jens.Langner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: texteditor_mcc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 17:20:45 +0200

Hi Gianfranco,

Gianfranco "ShInKurO" Gignina schrieb:

>> Ok thanks. Let us know if it still works on AROS or not.
> Nope, it doesn't work, I've compiled from linux with crosscompilers rightly
> installed:
> make os=aros
> it creates a bin_os4 directory for aros version, and then I've tried this
> compiled version on AROS i386, it doesn't work...

Do you have any more information than just "it doesn't work"? :-) It
really would be helpful if you could be a bit more verbose and probably
debug it a bit. We really have to get that sorted out and see how we can
get it working for AROS as I want to release an AROS compiled/working
version with the next official release of TE.mcc

Jens Langner, Dresden/Germany