[TextEditor_mcc] Re: TextEditor-Demo fixed

  • From: Mathias PARNAUDEAU <mathias.p@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: texteditor_mcc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 22:37:49 +0100

Le 14/02/2006, Jens Langner a écrit:

>> Seems it was never ported so... TextEditor-Test.c served its purpose
>> quite  well though.

> I agree. TextEditor-Test.c should be definitly prefer for our internal
> tests. However, putting an OS4/MOS runable and compileable version of
> TextEditor-Demo in the SDK stuff with one of the next releases is
> definitly a good idea as TextEditor-Test.c should stay internal.

Nice. I had a look at TextEditor-Test but TextEditor-Demo is purchased in
the public archive. Maybe we could add other test files to have a complete
set of examples. This is not a priority however.

>> StackSwap() is irrelevant on OS4 and MOS:
>>
>> a) the default stack is 32kB
>> b) StackSwap() doesnt swap PPC stack in MOS
>>
>> But it should be there for 68k builds.

> I would simply raise the minimum stack requirement via defining variables
> like __stack instead of dealing with all that StackSwap() hassle. IMHO.

With the StackSwap part under MorphOS, the MorphOS exe works but the 68k exe
crashs
I will just use __stack equal to 16384 even if it would work without.

--
Mathias PARNAUDEAU