[TextEditor_mcc] Tabs and colours

  • From: Mathias PARNAUDEAU <mathias.p@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: texteditor_mcc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 03 Jul 2005 23:07:28 +0200

Hi all,

I know I was not very active these last months (since my subscription to the
list) because personal things. I started again to program with MUI and I am
still interested in testing TextEditor.
But I would like to know if there are plans to implements tabs that can stay
tabs (not replaced by spaces).

And I need to give colours to my text. For one of my project (document
viewer), that's enough but for another one (editor for programers), I would
like to have an easier way to apply colours on text.

Maybe we can start working on these topics ...