[TextEditor-mcc] Re: Pointer.c

  • From: Ilkka Lehtoranta <ilkleht@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: texteditor_mcc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 23:43:46 +0300 (EEST)

On Tue, 26 May 2009, Jens Langner wrote:

> Hi Gianfranco,
>
> Gianfranco "ShInKurO" Gignina schrieb:
>
> > into Pointer.c there are some arrays which represent images, with which
> > program was used to create these arrays? I must know because I want use
> > this code to change pointer into my program, on #MorphOS they have
> > suggested me a program, but it's morphos only and I haven't morphos:)
>
> There is no application to generate these array. They have been
> completely made by hand. That's why you can see an ASCII art besides
> them. But I can only suggest to not override these pointers with your
> own ones. Keep the pointers with a TE.mcc object like they are now.

There is png2c written by David Gerber: http://zapek.com/?page_id=15

It is very useful tool we are using in Ambient development. All images are
kept in PNG format where they are converted to ULONG arrays during make
process. Most importantly you can design graphics with proper tools with
alpha shadowing (I see this is missing from current pointer design).

  Ilkka

TextEditor ML   - //www.freelists.org/list/texteditor_mcc
Listserver help - mailto:texteditor_mcc-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?Subject=HELP
Bugtracker......: http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?atid=731469&group_id=135025