[TextEditor-mcc] Re: MUIF_TextEditor_Search_Backwards and MUIF_TextEditor_Search_DOSPattern

  • From: Thore Böckelmann <tboeckel@xxxxxx>
  • To: texteditor_mcc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2008 13:19:33 +0200

Gianfranco "ShInKurO" Gignina schrieb:

Reread my reply to your bug report. MUIF_TextEditor_Search_DOSPattern
is not implemented at all. I think the original author had planned to
implement these feature at one time but didn't manage to do that. Only
the Autodocs reflect the current state of implemented features.

Is it planned to implement these features?

Not yet, at least not if nobody *really* needs these functions. Do you really need them or are you just toying with TE.mcc?

Thore Böckelmann
Rehmerloh, Germany

Bugtracker......: http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?atids1469&group_id5025