[TextEditor-mcc] Re: MUIF_TextEditor_Search_Backwards and MUIF_TextEditor_Search_DOSPattern

  • From: Thore Böckelmann <tboeckel@xxxxxx>
  • To: texteditor_mcc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2008 13:01:37 +0200

Gianfranco "ShInKurO" Gignina schrieb:

Another question is: how suppose to should work
MUIF_TextEditor_Search_DOSPattern?

For example if I pass to search method MUI#? it should mark all words which
begin with MUI?

Reread my reply to your bug report. MUIF_TextEditor_Search_DOSPattern is not implemented at all. I think the original author had planned to implement these feature at one time but didn't manage to do that. Only the Autodocs reflect the current state of implemented features.

--
Thore Böckelmann
Rehmerloh, Germany

TextEditor ML   - //www.freelists.org/list/texteditor_mcc