[TextEditor_mcc] Re: Involved in the development

  • From: Ilkka Lehtoranta <ilkleht@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: texteditor_mcc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 15:36:59 +0200 (EET)

On Mon, 13 Feb 2006, Mathias PARNAUDEAU wrote:

> Hi all,
> I will come back with the suggestions about fonts and rows but now I would
> like to ask some things about the development. This is my only project on
> sourceforge, so I don't know really how to do. For example, to be assigned
> to a bug correction, do I have to ask for at the project admin ?
> Yesterday I modified the TextEditor-Demo that was known to crash (bug
> 1376518). It works now on OS4 and MorphOS.

If you are unsure you can create diffs and submit it to the mailing list
for review.

You can create diffs against CVS using following command:

cvs diff -u -R >ram:foobar.diff

> About CVS, I know how to use it but I saw it requires a SSH connexion. How
> to configure CVS for using SSH ?

setenv SAVE NAME=CVS_RSH "ssh"

Also make sure CVSROOT is set correctly. For example I have in the

'ext' method is needed for ssh when anon access uses pserver method.