[TextEditor-mcc] How can take not marked blocks (useful for sintax highlight)

  • From: "Gianfranco \"ShInKurO\" Gignina" <sh1nkur0@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: texteditor_mcc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 19:01:27 +0100

Hi,

is there any way to insert some coordinates (for example startx, starty,
stopx, stopy) and retrieve than block of text without mark it?

I would want implement sintax highlight on NoWinED, but without to retrieve
a block without to mark it the only way could be to get content of
texteditor, to read last word, and if should be coloured, mark it on
texteditor and coloured it... I find this few good...

Suggestions?

--
Bye,
Gianfranco "ShInKurO" Gignina