[TextEditor-mcc] Help bubbles and keyboard shortcuts

  • From: David Rey <tactica_os4@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TextEditor_mcc <texteditor_mcc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2007 00:45:30 +0200

Hello again,

freelists.org seems to be acting up so it won't be fun to use the
list, but here it goes.

As you may have noticed, I've just added the missing help bubbles
all over the place. However, if you look closely you will see that
the "Insert" and "Delete" buttons in the Keybindings page of the
prefs are using the same text, and that the help intended for the
string gadget next to the "Snoop" button in the Keybindings page
is assigned to the button. If anyone could fix these issues for me,
I'd appreciate it - I wanted to play safe and decided not to touch
code I don't understand.

I'd also appreciate if someone could add the following keyboard
shortcuts, I tried myself but got an underscore added to the
string instead of a working shortcut...

Settings/_Undo levels
Settings/_Tab size
Settings/_Smooth
Settings/Selection _pointer
Settings/_Normal
Settings/_Fixed
Settings/_Width
Settings/_Blinkspeed
Settings/_Inactive cursor

Keybindings/_Block qualifier

Spell checker/_Lookup command
Spell checker/_Suggest command
Spell checker/Spell check as you _type?
Spell checker/Lookup word _before suggesting?

Many thanks.

TextEditor ML   - //www.freelists.org/list/texteditor_mcc
Listserver help - mailto:texteditor_mcc-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?Subject=HELP
Bugtracker......: http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?atid=731469&group_id=135025