[TextEditor_mcc] Re: Floating point usage in mcc/HandleInput.c

  • From: Jens Langner <Jens.Langner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: texteditor_mcc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 07 Jun 2005 11:39:34 +0200

Gunther Nikl wrote:

>>[...] I guess I must have overseen that limitation due to the fact that
>>borrowed that part of the code from the YAM CVS repository
>   Well, then the code there should be changed as well. Integer math is
>   supposed to be faster than float math ;-)

Yeah, but floating point math is more accurate and here we are not
talking about a serious and often used operation, or do you expect to
use the wheel mouse a million times per second? ;)

Jens Langner                                         Ph: +49-351-4716545
Lannerstrasse 1
01219 Dresden                                Jens.Langner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Germany                                      http://www.jens-langner.de/