[TextEditor_mcc] Re: Can't compile on OS4

  • From: Mathias PARNAUDEAU <mathias.p@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: texteditor_mcc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 12:27:37 +0200 (CEST)

> Message du 27/06/06 11:43
> De : "Jens Langner" <Jens.Langner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

> Hi Mathias,

Hi Jens,

> > So, nobody here directly works on OS4 ? Just to know.
>
> At least not I. My 3GHz Pentium4 with XFS as a filesystem is SOOO much
> faster than a pure AmigaOne that it is really no fun seeing the Amiga
> compiling. In fact I do all of my Amiga prorgamming with Linux based
> cross-compilers... :)

Ok, I also use Linux or even Windows for some programming and debugging tasks
on standard code. But for Amiga programming, I prefer an Amiga environment ...
and for my projects, compilation times are not so long. I have a Linux machine
(PPC of course !) that is used as a general server (svn, bugtracker, web, ...)
and for linux development.

But in your case, how do you test apps ?

Regards,

Mathias

TextEditor ML   - //www.freelists.org/list/texteditor_mcc
Listserver help - mailto:texteditor_mcc-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?Subject=HELP