[TextEditor_mcc] Re: Can't compile on OS4

  • From: Jens Langner <Jens.Langner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: texteditor_mcc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 11:43:29 +0200

Hi Mathias,

Mathias PARNAUDEAU schrieb:

>> Yes, please note that the Makefile.os4 makefile is optimized/was
>> generated for a cross-compiler setup which tools like "printf" and such
>> do exist. That's why it is failing for you.
>
> Ok, I will replace printf by echo (or create) a link to simulate the
> existence of printf. In this last case, it won't modify our makefile.
>
> So, nobody here directly works on OS4 ? Just to know.

At least not I. My 3GHz Pentium4 with XFS as a filesystem is SOOO much
faster than a pure AmigaOne that it is really no fun seeing the Amiga
compiling. In fact I do all of my Amiga prorgamming with Linux based
cross-compilers... :)

cheers,
jens
--
Jens Langner                                         Ph: +49-351-4716545
RiÃweg 27b