[TextEditor_mcc] Re: 15.19 release

  • From: Ilkka Lehtoranta <ilkleht@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: texteditor_mcc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 02:15:28 +0300 (EEST)

On Mon, 16 Oct 2006, Jens Langner wrote:

> Ilkka Lehtoranta schrieb:
>
> > On Sun, 8 Oct 2006, Jens Langner wrote:
> >
> >> All in all, I would like to propose to release version 15.19 soon so that I
> >> can supply it to interested YAM testers and verify that all latest changes
> >> ended up correctly.
> >>
> >> Opinions? suggestions? Further ideas for 15.19?
> >
> > Cut/Copy is broken in MorphOS build and appears it is a bug in
> > MorphOS implementation of iffparse.library. I'm solving this problem today
> > in friday.
>
> Is that issue now fixed in MorphOS? And when is the new iffparse.library
> released to the public? because we will definitly get a heaps of reports
> as soon as we release 15.19 if there isn't a fixed iffparse.library for
> MOS out by then.

New iffparse.library will be released with the next major MorphOS update.
But we found workaround to texteditor mcc. In fact there is reason to
suspect that clipboard code doesnt work under AOS 3.x either when copying
more than one lines. According to Harry Sintonen V40 iffparse.library
fails to work if two FORMs are pushed to the context stack.

I developed new patch (committing soon) which fixes clipboard code to work
with MorphOS and AOS 3.x (if it failed there, I cannot check) but is
compatible with all flavours.

I also found Wipeout hit from PasteLine() which I fixed and committed.