[TextEditor_mcc] Re: 15.19 release

  • From: Thore Böckelmann <tboeckel@xxxxxx>
  • To: texteditor_mcc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 09 Oct 2006 02:48:16 +0200

Hi Jens!

Am 08.10.2006 schrieb Jens Langner:

> during the last days/weeks some work was put into getting all still open
> bugs fixed. Thore Böckelmann, which recently joined our team, fixed an
> important bug TextEditor.mcc had with clipboard handling. In addition, I
> have fixed some issues with the SpellChecker managment in TextEditor.mcc.

Well, the error handling in the new clipboard functions is far from perfect. But
on the other hand in the last decade I never saw malformed text clips, which
could crash iffparse.library or your machine. So for the time being, the current
error handling is ok, but should be extended a little bit in the future.

> Opinions? suggestions? Further ideas for 15.19?

I have no objections against a release.

--
Reality is an illusion that occurs due to the lack of alcohol.
-- Unknown

Thore Böckelmann - Paderborn, Germany
tboeckel at gmx dot de