[TextEditor_mcc] 15.19 release

  • From: Jens Langner <Jens.Langner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: texteditor_mcc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 08 Oct 2006 23:23:56 +0200

Hi guys,

during the last days/weeks some work was put into getting all still open
bugs fixed. Thore Böckelmann, which recently joined our team, fixed an
important bug TextEditor.mcc had with clipboard handling. In addition, I
have fixed some issues with the SpellChecker managment in TextEditor.mcc.

Furthermore, I implemented the MUIM_TextEditor_ExportBlock method which was
noted as "not implemented yet" in previous versions. I did that because
future versions of YAM will require that method for managing the soft-stypes
while writing mails.

All in all, I would like to propose to release version 15.19 soon so that I
can supply it to interested YAM testers and verify that all latest changes
ended up correctly.

Opinions? suggestions? Further ideas for 15.19?

cheers,
jens
--
Jens Langner                                               Ph: +49-172-4452254
Rißweg 27b

If you put garbage in a computer nothing comes out but garbage. But
this garbage, having passed through a very expensive machine,
is somehow enobled and none dare criticize it.
-- Unknown

TextEditor ML   - //www.freelists.org/list/texteditor_mcc
Listserver help - mailto:texteditor_mcc-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?Subject=HELP
Bugtracker......: http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?atid=731469&group_id=135025