[texbirds]

  • From: Brush Freeman <brushfreeman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <Texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2014 11:15:31 -0500

.
It is a rare day that I am able to add a new bird to the Port O'Connor list
but was able to do so this morning with a Barred Owl.  Likely the first one
ever documented in town.  Made my day...Migrant activity was slow with
nothing out of the norm.  Around 10:30 a long parade of at least 27
Frigatebirds came over from Espittu Santo Bay into Matagorda Bay.  Lots of
them were imm. birds, white headed males etc.  Photos are on Texbirds of
those and the owl.
Brush Freeman
503-551-5150 Cell
120 N. Red Bud Trail. Elgin, Tx. 78621