[texbirds] Tuesday morning birding, Hagerman NWR

  • From: Jack Chiles <chilesjack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2012 16:50:34 -0600

Our group found 78 species today.  Duck numbers are low.  Of note we only saw 1
Yellow-rumped Warbler which is an unusually low number. The final totals on the
CBC were 114 species plus 7 species in count week.  Attached is eBird report
link. From now on I will post the link to the eBird report to cut down on the
number of lines for those that are not interested in a species report.
http://ebird.org/ebird/iss/view/checklist/email?subID=S12319141
Jack Chiles
Volunteer
Hagerman NWR.Edit your Freelists account settings for TEXBIRDS at