[texbirds] Godwit No Show - Monday Evening

  • From: "Tom Morris" <tmorris44@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2012 20:59:17 -0500

I checked the site at 7:45 to 8:15 PM this evening.  No Godwits of any kind. I
was the only birder there, so no other info obtained.    A few Wood Storks (13)
came to roost on the other side of the road (east) and the green-wing teal,
northern shoveler, and a few blue-wing teal remain.  A couple of tree swallows
appeared also.

Tom Morris
Lake Jackson