[texbirds] Blue-throated Hummingbird

  • From: Kelly Bryan <kelly.b.bryan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2013 15:56:51 -0600

Carolyn Ohl-Johnson and I observed a male Blue-throated Hummingbird this
morning at Lajitas in southern Brewster County.  The bird was coming to the
feeders we have placed there at the restaurant.  Anyone in the area during
the holidays might want to check it out and see if this birds lingers.  KBB
--
Kelly B Bryan
Fort Davis, Texas

To follow the progress of my hummingbird project go to:
http://westtexashummingbirds.com/
To support this project, other bird projects and our educational outreach
in west Texas go to:  http://www.westtexasavianresearch.org/