[texbirds] Re: Bastrop Co. (local) PS

  • From: Brush Freeman <brushfreeman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2012 11:09:16 -0500

Just a mention, that tho I did not go there this morning, there is a WB
Nuthatch in the area of Big Webberville Park but it is or can be tough, It
might be hanging out with titmice.  I have seen or heard on both sides of
the river.

AND....I just got this from AJ in Austin....I reckon I have been out of the
martin loop this spring.  For sure have not been around them much.

"On the Purple Martin note, my two families fledged several weeks ago, and
I visited the Highland Mall roost last weekend at it is in full swing –
definitely thousands of birds in the sky at any given moment near dusk!"