From: testingoutlookxp-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:testingoutlookxp-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Linda F.
Johnson
Sent: Monday, September 22, 2003 10:55 PM
To: testingoutlookxp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [testingoutlookxp] Re: testing out greg's fix... will this work?

Yeah..I guess I will add that to Greg's instructions....sometimes we
forget that something we take for granted (like closing a program before
you edit the registry in ways that affect that program) is not so obvious
to anyone else

Greg....I adjusted your step by step instructions slightly..notice I added
numbers 1 and 5...let me know if this is not OK: